Posted on: April 26, 2019
We are looking for a Barista/Retail Supervisor to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working.
Responsible for monitoring and ensuring that all systems and standard operating procedures are met for all areas that directly report to him/her. Primary responsibilities are overseeing all aspects of Dessert Case, Beverage Center, retail merchandise, and service. Ensure that we operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining our reputation and ethos; and responsible for the performance, quality standards, health and safety of Desserts Etc.
- Tipped Position
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Appreciation
- High quality customer service
- Required to be a key-holder for opening and closing procedures
- Execute steps to open a register and stock with needed opening currency totals
- Responsible for all processes associated with opening and closing POS system for business
- Attend to customer needs, resolve customer complaints, and improve customer experience
- Work with management to train and monitor sanitation and food handling in accordance to HAACP and ServSafe guidelines.
- Assist our guests with their Dessert orders
- Prepare hot and cold drinks in accordance with guests needs
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Experience as a barista
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with comfort in working on computers, talking and texting on phones, and using the internet as a resource when needed
- Working knowledge and comfort working with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and general POS system understanding
- Ability to implement and maintain systems for staff as directed by Leadership
- Ability to effectively train staff, build team morale, maintain a positive motivated staff, while holding staff accountable for following company standards and procedures.
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively