- Prepares, produces, and bakes breakfast pastries, cake layers, cupcakes, desserts, breads, rolls, etc. by reading and following the recipes accurately.
- Create and ensure all orders and retail items meet Desserts Etc. standards
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings using scales or graduated containers
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Baking, Pastry or Culinary degree and/or 1+ years experience as a baker in a commercial kitchen
- High integrity with a great attendance record
- Knowledge of food-preparation and presentation.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills, performing work accurately and efficiently while handling multiple tasks in a working in environment with time constraints.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Appreciation
Please send your resume through Homebase or email to email@example.com.
Call us at 717-999-7996 for more information!